Can You Answer These Questions About Your Site?
- What’s the first thing a customer looks at when they visit your page?
- Will they notice the special offer banner at the top?
- Will they struggle to find the checkout button?
- Will they glance through the ‘Customers who bought this also bought…’ section, scrutinise it carefully, or miss it altogether?
- And does it make a difference whether they’re viewing your site on their phone, tablet, or laptop?
If you don’t currently use eye tracking, then these questions will leave you stumped. That’s why at Endless Gain we use state-of-the-art eye-trackers to monitor what your customers are looking at and when, with millimetre-to-millimetre and millisecond-to-millisecond precision.
This technology allows us to see what’s currently working well on your site, and what’s not working well. Are customers finding what they’re looking for quickly and easily, or are they struggling?
We Don’t Just Find the Answers, We Solve the Problem
Our cutting-edge software lets you find out, with heatmaps that show you which parts of your site are hot and which are not, and fixation sequences that show you how the customer’s gaze moves around your site.
But of course, it’s not just about picking up the problems on your site; it’s about fixing them. This is where eye tracking really comes into its own.
When we make a change to your site—whether it’s something simple like moving the call-to-action button, or something more complex and psychological like bringing in decoy options—we can use our eye tracking technology to tell us whether this change has had the desired effect.