We want you
If you share our ethos, are hardworking, conscientious, use common-sense, believe in a healthy client relationship, and have a good soul, we would like to hear from you. Reach out to us. Come over and have a coffee, find out more about what we do, and let’s see where our conversation takes us. Some of the benefits of working at Endless Gain?
- Great culture – Humble. Creative. Analytical. Inquisitive. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
- Flexible working hours – Start early or late, your choice.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays – The best work is done when people are energised and happy. We love holidays and we want you too also.
- Keep on learning – With our resource library, a learning & development structure, as well as attending conferences you’ll have everything you need to help you grow.
- Regular team nights out – Work hard, play hard. We regularly go out on team nights, usually made up of some sort of fun activity, followed by food and drinks.
We carry out all our recruitment in-house, so agencies, don’t call us, we’ll call you. In line with GDPR regulations, we will keep your CV until we have made a decision to progress your application further. If your application is not successful at any point leading up to the job offer stage, your CV and details will be held for 12 months for any other suitable roles then permanently removed from our database. If you do not wish your details to be retained, then please reply to any decline response. If you are successfully employed your CV will be held on file and form part of the colleague record.