Data is central to our research and conversion optimisation process. You need to collect the right data to understand why your visitors aren’t converting and where any conversion optimisation can have the biggest impact on your sales and profit.
We help you get the most from your analytics platform (especially Google Analytics) and give you the data and reporting you need to get the most important insights into all your customers’ experiences and behaviours, no matter how they find your website.
Our analytics process
We begin with briefing and research to give us an understanding of your business and the growth and gains you would like to achieve; then we build a measurement and reporting framework that will give you the insight needed to attain your goals.
1. Measurement planning/briefing (with all stakeholders)
2. Building a framework
3. Data collection
4. Insights (reporting/analysis/segmentations)
5. Feeding into learning/testing (including marketing activity, user experience, etc.)
1. Audit and health check
- We review the setup and implementation of your current analytics platform and any integration to ensure correct configuration and the capturing and collection of reliable data.
- We’ll provide recommendations and guidance to solve any issues and improve your analytics.
2. Analytics setup and implementation
- We can help take you through the process to build a complete data framework and set up your analytics platform, segments and reporting.
3. Analytics deep dive / reporting
- If you are confident in your data but don’t have the time and resource to make the most of it, we can provide an analytics deep dive to deliver insights and reports to help your understand your site and visitor behaviour.
4. Consultancy / training / support
- If you want to build your own expertise, we offer bespoke consultancy, training and support packages.
5. Tag management consultancy
- In a multi-platform and multi-channel world, we understand that there is no such thing as a one-size solution to fit all. We can help with tag management implementations for all marketing channels and provide digital tools to ensure that data is consistent and reliable across the board.